Taipei, Taiwan, June 3, 2009 - IBASE Technology Inc. (TASDAQ: 8050), a world-leading manufacturer of single board computers and embedded systems, announces the release of the SI-28 Signature Book 2 – a professional grade digital signage system packing extreme performance within ultra compact dimensions.
The SI-28 supports four independent HDMI outputs at up to 1080p display resolutions. Its ATi® E4690 GPU is equipped with 320 stream processor cores and 512MB of GDDR3 video memory. Combined with an AMD Athlon X2 (dual core) or X4 (quad core) CPU, the system packs extreme performance within its diminutive package.
For maximum configurability, the SI-28 is available with TV Tuner, WiFi and 3G wireless options via dual
PCIe minicard interfaces. The comprehensive I/O set also includes four USB 2.0 ports, two COM ports, analog audio and an integrated Gigabit LAN interface. Storage is provided by an internal hard drive or solid state disk.
In the award winning Signature Book tradition, a segregated flow ventilation system prevents the accumulation of contaminants on the electronics, and dual redundant Maglev fans provides for worry free 24/7 operation over extended durations. Combined with an ultra slim 250mm (W) x 200mm (D) x 35mm (H) aluminum chassis, the Signature Book 2 is ideal for Digital Signage installations which demand a high level of performance, reliability and compactness.
About IBASE Technology
- Ultra slim (35mm) chassis designed for digital signage applications
- Onboard ATi Radeon™ E4690 Graphic Processor w/ 512MB of GDDR3 video memory
- Onboard ATi Radeon™ HD3200 Graphics Engine w/ 128MB of DDR3 Sideport buffer
- Onboard AMD Athlon™ X2 (or X4) Energy Efficient CPU
- Up to 4GB of Dual Channel DDR2 800MHz main memory
- Segregated-flow ventilation system - keeps electronics free of contaminants for reliability
- Integrated heat pipe assembly – efficient and dependable thermal management
- Professional Grade Chassis - all aluminum body shell for durability
- Low noise, dual redundant, Maglev bearing fans
- Five year product life cycle
Founded in 2000, IBASE Technology (TASDAQ: 8050) is an ISO9001 certified company that specializes in the design, production, sales and marketing of industrial PC products. IBASE's R&D team is composed of talented hardware and software engineers - 50% with over 10 years and 45% with 5 to 10 years of experience in their respective fields. Current product offerings from IBASE include various single board computers, Mini-ITX boards, industrial motherboards, ETX CPU modules, Embedded Systems, network appliance and digital surveillance systems for different applications in the gaming, entertainment, automation, medical, network and security markets. IBASE also provides OEM/ODM services tailoring products to customers' requirements. For more information, please visit www.ibase.com.tw.
IBASE Technology Inc.
11F, No. 3-1, Yuan Qu St., Nankang, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C. (Nankang Software Park)
Web Site: www.ibase.com.tw